Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mothers Day 2009
What a awesome family packed day today has been. Started with a lovely performance by all the children in our primary singing the first verse of Families Can Be Together Forever, with an awesome piano solo in the middle and then everyone in the congregation siging the last verse together...when the kids praticed in previous sunday's (I am a CTR 8 teacher)even then it brought tears to my eyes, but with all of us singing together it was overwhelming. It was arranged so beautifully. I think that I would like it sung EVERY day!! Its good to get the emotions flowing, since I am not a "cryer" it feels like spring cleaning to me! Well After church, my grandmother, mother, Will+Laura, Mary and her two darling kids where waiting at my home for the finishing touches of dinner. We had quite the debacle over whether we should go out to dinner or stay home, and I have to say I am glad to say that we didn't break the sabbath as a family! Well I know I do NOT update this as much as I should but PHEW, I am tired. I will write more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun to have your family come to your house. Happy Mothers Day...
Post a Comment