Monday, May 25, 2009

New Bishop and Sis at home!!

Eventful Sunday, we got a new bishop! I am amazed at how young they are calling them. All 3 of the bishopric have children under the age of 1. One of them is a year younger than me. Don't get me wrong, these men have been called of God and I DO NOT doubt that one bit, but its either a sign of the times or I am getting old. I don't doubt either idea there but I am just amazed at all the sacrificing that their wives and children plus the three men will have to make. I teach the daughter of the new bishop and the 1st councelor's daughter and I am blown away with how much they understand about what their fathers have been called to do. I know that the Lord will bless and keep them!

Kathy and Zeke are here. They drove from Vegas tonight. The plans being that today (since it is 1:04 am) are to go to Cedar City and decorate my father's gravesite. Last year Makayla and I did this with my mom, and I was really glad we did. I love being around Kathy, she is warm and very easy to relate to. I hope that all will go well since Zeke doesn't have his behavior medicene with him. Will is supposed to come, hopefully everyone will be as patient with each other as they should. I love my little nephew, he is soo adorable.

Well I am honestly going to give this blogging thing more of my time. I know I need to record my thoughts more for posterity sake or something. :)

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Yea! I'm glad that you're going to blog more, I enjoy reading what you write.

It's true about bishops, they are young. Crazy! And how fun to have Kathy down there. That's aewsome! I hope you all have a great day! I think I am going to visit Greg's gravesite too. There's something about being there that is calming and brings me peace. I love it. Have a wonderful Memorial Day and tell Kathy hello! Love you!

Ann Marie said...

Oh yeah, cute layout too! I like it!