Thursday, June 25, 2009

WV or Bust!

Yea, we made it to beautiful WV!! Time is FLYING so fast, only a couple more days amd we will be starting to make the trek back home. Our route included Utah- Colorado-Kansas- Missouri- Illinois -Indiana - Ohio - Maryland and YEA- West Virginia! I promise to post some most awesome pictures soon! Makayla and I have really enjoyed this trip, thanks to mom for such a totally AWESOME birthday gift! It has made turning the big 3-0 not so tough.

We have renewed some pretty long friendships and talked, loved, argued and shared some most awesome sites across the US. Most of all I have enjoyed not having to punch the old time-clock! Greatful to have a job that allows me to do so. It is interesting to have the ratio of 2 mom's to 1 kid. All in all though I wouldn't trade one moment of this trip.

I love WV!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I would love to invite you to my blog, but i don't have your email address. Go to my old blog and leave it there and i will add you.